Read the following information and answer the questions:
- Which of the ideas presented in the article do you agree the most? Why?
- What’s the reason you are learning English? Are any of your reasons mentioned in the article?
- What other language would you like to learn besides English? Why?
- Do you think some languages are easier to learn than others? Which ones, and why?
- How many languages do you think will exist 100 years from now? Which do you predict will be the most dominant, and why?
Read the article and the answer the questions related to the topic:
1- Do you think is challenging about trying to understand the past through archaeology? Why?
2- Would you enjoy assisting on an archaeological dig? Why, or why not?
3- Imagine if, 500 years from now, a team of archaeologists discovered your home. What might they deduce about you, your behavior, and your way of life?
Welcome to the blog that has been specifically designed for Comprensión Lectora en Inglés – Course CLECV Plus 3 – administered by Idiomas Católica.
This blog aims at providing opportunities for participants to exchange information related to the course. Although our reading course is not meant to develop oral or written communication skills, we have noticed that many of you can and wish to “have your say” in English about issues that we look at in the course. Your participation in this blog can award you up to 5 points in the assessment area labelled Tareas de Evaluación Continua.
Ready to begin? It is easy. The questions on the next message are waiting to be answered! You may want to participate twice. The first time, just write your answers to the questions. The second time, you are supposed to reply somebody else’s answer.
Enjoy the experience!