A. Human Resources Development
B. Networking and Systems Administration
C. Service Leadership and Innovation
D. Environmental, Health and Safety Management
E. Facility Management
F. Health Systems Administration
G. Manufacturing Leadership
H. Human‐Computer Interaction
I. Telecommunications Engineering Technology
J. Professional Studies
K. Applied Statistics
L. Imaging Science
Lugar: Estados Unidos
The top selected candidates will receive 80% tuition scholarships (of the 48 credit hour programs listed in section 1.1 of this announcement), while the remaining candidates that are offered admission to RIT will receive 50% tuition scholarships for any of the programs listed in section 1.1. of this announcement.
The scholarship recipient will be responsible for all remaining costs associated with the Program including:
‐ remaining tuition fees;
‐ cost of books.
Please note that the estimated remaining tuition cost is based on 2012‐2013 tuition and fees, and is for courses required for the degree programs. Students who are required to take prerequisite courses, or continue study beyond one calendar year will be required to pay additional tuition for the prerequisite courses as well as increases in tuition. Tuition increases are typically 4 – 5 % per year.
- Be citizens or permanent residents of an OAS member country, except the United States
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have work experience in related field.
- Possess basic computer and internet skills.
- GRE: please note that some of the programs may require the submission of satisfactory GRE scores for admission. Please consult the links of the programs provided above.
- Have good command of English, with documentary evidence, if not the native language. - Applicants for whom English is not the first or native language should submit one of the following to verify English proficiency: o an official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years.
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper based test, 230 for computer‐based test or 89 for internet‐based test; IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent.
Fecha límite para presentar candidaturas en la universidad: 15 de julio del 2012
Fecha límite para presentar candidaturas en la OEA: 01 de agosto del 2012