Temas: variada oferta académica
Idioma: Alemán / Inglés
Duración: de 12 a 36 meses durante el curso académico 2013-2014
Dirigido a: profesionales jóvenes (generalmente no más de 36 años de edad)
The typical scholarship holder
• Will come either from a public authority or a state or private company in a developing
country and, as such, be engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
• Holds a bachelor’s degree (four years) in related subject.
• Will have completed an academic degree with grades far beyond average and at
least two years of related professional experience.
• Is not older than 36 (for some courses the age limit is 32), respectively his/her academic degrees should normally not be older than six years. Concerning a possible age limit, please refer to the course details on the following pages.
• For courses in German: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4; at time of application German skills at
completed level A2 are required. In addition, German language courses at level A2
or B1 are highly recommended
• Exception: Candidates for some German-speaking courses need a very good command of German at time of application. For detailed information see the relevant course introduction on the following pages
• Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any basic knowledge in the German language, even with the preceding six months of intensive course in Germany
• For courses in English: IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550
paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
• Note: Some courses may expect different level. For detailed information see the
relevant course introduction on the following pages
Notas: este instrumento de financiación no está dirigido a jóvenes profesores e investigadores.
Fecha límite para presentar candidaturas: 31 de julio del 2012
Presentación del programa
Información completa de la convocatoria 2013/2014