Gates Foundation Grant Opportunities - New Grand Challenges Explorations Topics
Grant proposals are being accepted online until May 19, 2011 on the following topics:
* Explore Nutrition for Healthy Growth of Infants and Children
* Apply Synthetic Biology to Global Health Challenges
* The Poliovirus Endgame: Create Innovative Ways to Accelerate, Sustain, and Monitor Eradication
* Create the Next Generation of Sanitation Technologies
* Design New Approaches to Cure HIV Infection
* Create Low-Cost Cell Phone-Based Solutions for Improved Uptake and Coverage of Childhood Vaccinations
Initial grants will be US $100,000 each, and projects showing promise will have the opportunity to receive additional funding of up to US $1 million.
Full descriptions of the new topics and application instructions are available at: www.grandchallenges.org/gce/
We are looking forward to receiving innovative ideas from around the world and from all disciplines. If you have a great idea, apply. If you know someone else who may have a great idea, please forward this message.
Thank you for your commitment to solving the world's greatest health challenges.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving people's health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. In the United States, it seeks to ensure that all people - especially those with the fewest resources - have access to the opportunities they need to succeed in school and life. Based in Seattle, the foundation is led by CEO Jeff Raikes and Co-chair William H. Gates Sr., under the direction of Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett.
Catherine Mejia escribió:
Garmin 1490LMT escribió:
Su comentario deberá ser aprobado antes de ser publicado. Gracias!