Here our ‘Critical Thinking’ questions:
- If you were one of the children in the Marshmallow Challenge, would you have eaten the marshmallow immediately? Why or why not?
- How do you think emotional intelligence can be taught at home and in school?
And ‘What Do You Think’:
- Why do you think this unit is called ‘A New Generation of Thinking’? How does it differ from the old way of thinking?
- Does your country or society encourage this new way of thinking? Does your education system benefit people with different types of intelligences? Why or why not?
- How can you develop the intelligences that you are weak at? Suggest some activities.
I really hope to hear from you. Remember that you can get a maximum of 5 points for your Homework Task 2. Deadline to participate: Saturday 26th by 11:59pm.